UVC Disinfect Custom Solutions has a unique way to handle the Coronavirus using UV technology.
UV-C is a specific spectrum of light that produces ultraviolet radiation which destroys the molecular structure of the DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) and RNA (ribonucleic acid) in microbial cells (bacteria and virus), causing the death of growth cells and/or regenerative cells, thus achieving the effect of disinfection.
- UV-C light is a germicidal frequency of ultraviolet (254 nanometers) light that kills germs and viruses, including coronavirus.
- UV-C light is a chemical-free sanitation method that disinfects the air and any exposed surface areas within range.
- UV-C light has been used for over 50 years in the medical industry and is still an industry-standard tool for high-level hospital disinfection.
- UV-C light is acknowledged by the CDC, FDA, and EPA as an approved tool for germicidal disinfection for Covid-19.
- UV-C light is not visible to the human eye, but it can damage eyes and skin with exposure. Rooms must be empty and closed when in use.
- The Philips brand UV-C light bulbs we use are a proven technology patented over 50 years ago.
- Our high output 360 UV-C tower takes only 20 minutes to disinfect a 20′ by 20′ room with a total exposure of 240 joules. For comparison, it takes 28 joules to kill 99.99% of coronavirus.
- The intensity of our UV-C light and the distance to the surrounding walls determines the amount of time needed for disinfection.
MOBILE UV-C DISINFECTION SERVICE
We offer mobile disinfection services utilizing our UV-C 360 Tower.
We offer industrial UV-C solutions for purchase and permanent installations.