Meet Reyna!

Shepherd (Unknown Type)
Black - with Tan, Yellow or Fawn
Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
Good With Dogs
Shots Current
Spayed Neutered
Reyna has been a dream. While initially shy when I got her home, that did not last long. She quickly became a part of my pack and it's feels like she has always been. As I work from home, she spends 90% of her time during the day underneath my desk. The other 10% of the time is spent playing with my pack or relaxing with my partner and I. Logan, my 14 year old Shiba Inu, has quickly became her best friend, and she enjoys chasing him around the house. It is almost like he is a puppy again. She is 90% potty trained with minor rooms for improvement. She knows where the kitchen door is and goes to it when she needs to be let out. We are working on her basic commands: sit, stay, lie down. So far, so good. She is very smart and has picked up our routines without skipping a beat. Reyna loves food, especially snack time, and lines up with Asher and Logan for snacks. She also loves being outside and would stay there all day if you let her. She also rarely barks without reason. She really is a fabulous puppy. Reyna does not love bath time - it's nothing another set of hands or peanut butter won't fix. She also does not enjoy walking if being lead by a collar. I started using a harness with her and she is doing quite well. Reyna loves: snack time, dinner time, playing with toys, playing with dog friends, riding in cars, being outside, and lying on the couch. Reyna does not like: the garbage truck, taking a bath, being lead by a leash and collar. If you’re interested in fostering or adopting Reyna, please fill out an application and we will get back to you shortly. Home check and fee apply. Please fill out an app at

Adopt Reyna